Here is my fabulous Mother’s Day gift list:
- A pot plant that came earlier in the week and I wasn’t allowed to open until yesterday, despite it being in desperate need of sunlight and water.
- A drawing of myself with the girls that’s been laminated and can be used to eat my breakfast on. Lovely!
- A box of chocolates – because they know me so well.
- A pair of button earrings. Well, what mother can’t live without button earrings
- Sweet pea and jasmine soap because, well, it is Mother’s Day after all!
Oh, and most importantly, a sleep in. Super spoilt, I think. Hope you all had a fantastic Mother’s Day.
PS. If you wanted to listen to the Position Yourself As An Expert and Become The Media’s Go-To Authority free training, you have until tonight to listen. Listen here.
Now, onto the linky…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media