Here is my fabulous Mother’s Day gift list:
- A pot plant that came earlier in the week and I wasn’t allowed to open until yesterday, despite it being in desperate need of sunlight and water.
- A drawing of myself with the girls that’s been laminated and can be used to eat my breakfast on. Lovely!
- A box of chocolates – because they know me so well.
- A pair of button earrings. Well, what mother can’t live without button earrings
- Sweet pea and jasmine soap because, well, it is Mother’s Day after all!
Oh, and most importantly, a sleep in. Super spoilt, I think. Hope you all had a fantastic Mother’s Day.
PS. If you wanted to listen to the Position Yourself As An Expert and Become The Media’s Go-To Authority free training, you have until tonight to listen. Listen here.
Now, onto the linky…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red ``x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media