I thought I’d share three wins in this week’s Aussie Giveaway Linkup. All a bit business-y this week. So here goes:
- I started the Media Mastermind Facebook group last week in a bid to help entrepreneurs and authors looking to attract your ideal client through digital marketing and publicity. This week I’m sharing what’s working for me on Facebook. When you’re on the list, you can also have the opportunity to try some of my programs and products for free! If you want to learn and connect with others looking to grow their businesses, you can join the community here.
- In the next week or so I’m launching The Ultimate Press Release Kit. If you’re one of those people who has always wanted to write a press release but you have no idea where to start or have the budget to hire a PR agent, this guide will ensure you write your own release easily in 15-30 minutes. The added benefit is it comes complete with a host of templates to use for nearly every press situation. If you want to get on the early bird list (which means a special discount), click
- I’m going to be sharing my popular #BlogFor30 series on Twitter and Facebook this month. Each day I’ll share a blog post on the topic of blogging to help inspire you with your own blog. Either search for #BlogFor30 or follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Now, onto the linky…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media