After the sad news of the MH17 disaster last week and continuing reports of more Australians on board, you certainly become even more grateful for your lot in life.
On the weekend we did the most important thing for us – spent quality time together in one of the best places in the world.
Today also marked the first day back at school for Ella, so we wanted her to enjoy her last few days of the school holidays.
It was either head to Cradle Mountain to the snow or head to the Bluff in Devonport for sunshine – and yes, you can get all this within an hour of each other. Crazy Tasmania!
We decided to take the girls’ bikes down to the Bluff beach. And seriously, with weather like this in the middle of winter, why would you want to be anywhere else?
While our holiday to Manly in Sydney was fantastic (and warmer), it’s hard to beat a simple walk and bike ride in your own backyard. And judging by the number of people out and about, we weren’t alone in our thinking.
I love a weekend when you have no plans or schedules to follow.
What do you do to make the most of the weekends?
Now, onto the Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media