Oh, there’s so many things to be grateful for this week. Where do I start…
- We bought a new lounge suite this weekend, after spending two weeks in the holidays going back and forth to Launceston trying to find just the right one. The perfect one ended up being right under our nose here in Devonport. Four-year-old Holly has become so used to us going for a ``holiday’’ to Launceston for lounge suite shopping (OK, we did it twice!) that when we told her we were going to look at a lounge suite on Saturday (in Devonport), she said: ``oh yay, we’re going on holidays again’’. Oh dear!
- I’m running a free workshop for those of you interested in business blogging. It’s called Finding The Gold In Your Blog – The Simple Strategy to Supercharge Your Email List. The aim is to show some simple ways you can use what you already have on your blog to grow your email list. I’d love to see you there!
- After sending out an email of this blog post last week, I received this email: ``This is the most useful thing I have had in my inbox in ages – thanks’’. Made. My. Day.
Now, onto some giveaways in this week’s Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red ``x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media