That’s my word for 2015 – FLOW! Do you pick a word each year?
I chose flow this year because I want creativity, abundance, attracting and working with clients, putting systems into place and creating new products and programs to all FLOW this year.
I have to say, the break has helped give me more clarity around what I want this year and what I want this blog to do. Despite having challenges with a family member’s health, much of the past few weeks has been spent just relaxing with family. That piccie above is of Holly bowling in a game of backyard cricket. Check out the arm action on that four year old!
So what can you expect in 2015 from me?
- As well as marketing and business goodies here on the blog, I’m also going to share a few things I’ve been learning about mindset. About 12 months ago, I thought that stuff was too wacky-wacky woo-woo for me. Now, I’ve seen how much of an impact it’s had on my business growth. Without focusing on my mindset, I’d still be spinning my wheels.
- After overwhelming success with the launch of the 2015 Public Relations News Calendar (I seriously had no idea it would be that popular), I’m working on creating a dedicated Australian version and a dedicated US version. I’m also planning on making it digitally fillable. All existing owners of the Calendar will get the new versions - of course! I have to credit the calendar with a lot of the clarity I have around what I’m doing with my business and content strategy this year too.
- I’ll be launching the second intake of Publicity Alchemy and Fearless Business Blogging. I cannot wait to dive into those two. Plus there’ll be a few new courses being launched this year too to help you lift your reach and revenue, along with a higher level mastermind later in the year.
- Oodles of freebies. Oh yes! I want to deliver lots of free value too, because not everyone is at the stage in their business where they're ready to invest. Expect lots of worksheets, trainings and ebooks.
- I’m blessed with pretty good health, but I have to tell you, I also neglect it a lot too. So this year comes with yoga 2-3 times a week and meditation daily. At the moment, I’m just adoring Natalie MacNeil’s Conquer Meditations.
Tell me, what is your WORD for 2015?
Now, for some other goodies – the Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red ``x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media