- Last night I walked in on Holly in her room with her ukulele singing a made up song. One of the lyrics of the song was: “I’ve been searching my whole life…’’. Ah, she’s three!
- Yesterday we had the most amazing day celebrating Julian’s parents’ 60th wedding anniversary. They are an incredibly inspiring couple. Moments like these certainly put life into perspective.
- Last week I hosted The Simple Strategy To Land Your Business Media Coverage In 30 Days free training. Just a note: the replay comes down this Wednesday night if you’re interested in watching it. If you run a business and are tired of seeing your competitors always getting featured in the media, easily attracting new customers and achieving massive growth, this might be just what you’re after. Plus, it’s free! Watch here.
OK, onto the linky now…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media