- The weather. Seriously, Tasmania has had a long string of amazing weekends. Due to Julian working yesterday, we had Father’s Day on Saturday and spent the afternoon at the beach. Bliss.
- I launched my 2014-15 PR News Calendar last week and the response has been amazing. This is one of those products people have asked for, but I wasn’t sure it would be that popular. Boy, was I wrong! Sometimes the ideas you think will be huge are just OK and the ideas you’re doubtful about can take off.
- Getting to watch Oz the Great and Powerful with the girls yesterday. Why on earth has it taken me so long to watch the film? I was initially dubious with the ``some very scary scenes’’ warning on the cover, but the girls loved it. Ella revelled in the connections to the Wizard of Oz story and I loved the messages in it. Very well scripted, I have to say.
What are you grateful for right now?
Now, let’s dive into this week’s Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red ``x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media