Well, I’m feeling incredibly blessed this week, with lots of things making me smile. Here goes:
- Holly asked if she could one day wear the dress that’s in all the photos on our walls (aka wedding dress). I said: ``Of course you can. You can wear that when you get married’’. Her response: ``Oh no, I want to wear my witches outfit for that’’. Yes, of course you do.
- I launched into module 1 of Fearless Business Blogging last week and am all ready for module 2. What I didn’t tell everyone in the first live call was that I hadn’t quite made it to the bathroom before our call, so was still in my nightie. This is taking the term `pyjama workforce’ literally!
- Julian took a speed hump a little too quickly in the car last weekend, causing quite a jolt. Holly (in the backseat): ``OH, JEEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS’’. Ah dear. She starts Catholic kindy next year. Out loud, Julian wondered where she gets it from. Ella (also in the backseat): ``You Dad’’. Yup!
- One of Ella’s Grade 1 homework tasks for this week was to meditate. Some lovely entrepreneurs have pointed me in the direction of Smiling Minds – and, oh my goodness, she loves it! We may just have found ourselves a new nightly ritual!
Do your kids meditate? What about you? Up until six months ago, I called it ``wacky wacky woo woo’’ stuff. Now…. I’m hooked!
Now, for some more wins – the Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red ``x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media