I’m writing this week’s linky, snuggled in front of the heater looking at the snow on the mountains out the window. It’s cold here in Tassie, that’s for sure.
But we’re into August already. Which means Spring is on the way – and warmer weather. It also means this giveaway linky tends to start growing. Father’s Day in Australia (September 7) is when I notice a bit of an increase in the number of giveaways linked up. By Christmas, well, it’s off the charts!
If you know a business owner or blogger who is running a giveaway to gain more traffic, entries and exposure, please feel free to share this little space on the interwebs to help them grow.
If I’ve learnt anything in life, it’s that: what goes around comes around.
Have you linked up lately? Or are you here to try and score yourself a great prize? Let me know in the comments.
Now, onto some juicy giveaways in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media