Ah, you can feel it in the air. Oh, how I LOVE Christmas. Here are some other things that are producing good vibes this week:
- It’s December 1, so that means putting up the Christmas tree. To see the looks on the girls’ faces is just priceless.
- I’m doing a Cyber Monday sale, because who doesn’t love an excuse to grab a bargain. As well as something super special for email subscribers only (you’ll need to sign up to my newsletter before tomorrow morning for that one), I’m also doing a special blog one. Ready? You can get my most popular product – 2014-15 Public Relations News Calendar – for 50% OFF. Just use the code CYBERMONDAY at checkout. This is ideal for creating evergreen content for media and your blog and comes complete with a calendar, story prompts and calendar dates of events throughout the year to make creating content super easy.
- Did I mention Christmas is coming?
Do you love Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? What have you picked up already?
Now, for some more goodies – the Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red ``x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media