Ah, you can feel it in the air. Oh, how I LOVE Christmas. Here are some other things that are producing good vibes this week:
- It’s December 1, so that means putting up the Christmas tree. To see the looks on the girls’ faces is just priceless.
- I’m doing a Cyber Monday sale, because who doesn’t love an excuse to grab a bargain. As well as something super special for email subscribers only (you’ll need to sign up to my newsletter before tomorrow morning for that one), I’m also doing a special blog one. Ready? You can get my most popular product – 2014-15 Public Relations News Calendar – for 50% OFF. Just use the code CYBERMONDAY at checkout. This is ideal for creating evergreen content for media and your blog and comes complete with a calendar, story prompts and calendar dates of events throughout the year to make creating content super easy.
- Did I mention Christmas is coming?
Do you love Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? What have you picked up already?
Now, for some more goodies – the Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the NEW button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Monday so bloggers and business owners need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Kellie O’Brien Media